Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My First Movie in Australia

Enchanted is about a princess who appears in Times Square, New York. The characters are the princess, Giselle, the prince, Edward, a modern man called Robert and a witch, Queen Narissa.

I think its a good movie but the princess has a big problem. The problem is that the princess isn't pretty and feels too old. And she doesn't love Prince Edward. The man she loves is from the modern world. I feel he is very handsome and a better man than Edward. The movie has a happy ending because Giselle ends up withRobert- her new prince!
So if the prince can exchange another pretty feminine lead this movie will very good..HAHA
















5 comments:

yian said...

I want to watch this movie!I think it is fun in this movie.

dong woo said...

Hi- it`s me

Ale said...

I think this movie is nice I haven't see this movie but I want... for you is nice??

hoiki said...

This is a comedy movies and have a happy ending.... i want to watch....

Penny said...

This movie seems interesting. Maybe I will see it in the weekend. Thanks for your opinion.